- Load King Stinger 80-160 Receives 2022 Construction Equipment Magazine’s Top 100 New Products AwardKANSAS CITY, MO / November 29, 2022 – Load King’s Stinger 80-160 Boom Truck is one of the Top 100 New Products of 2022 in “Construction Equipment” magazine. The Stinger 80-160, which is a continuation of Load King’s innovation in boom truck and lift engineering, is the company’s fifth product to be featured in a CE Magazine’s annual list.
- Custom Truck One Source and UTV International Announce New Sales and Service PartnershipKansas City, Missouri, November 1, 2022 – Earlier this year, UTV International and Custom Truck One Source (Custom Truck) put the finishing touches on a brand-new partnership. Custom Truck One Source, the industry’s leading specialized truck and heavy equipment solutions provider, will welcome 6 new tracked utility vehicles from UTV International into its sales catalogue and rental fleet.
- Custom Truck One Source and Battle Motors Announce New PartnershipKansas City, Missouri, October 25, 2022 – Custom Truck One Source (Custom Truck), is excited to announce the expansion of their offerings with the addition of Battle Motors to their truck inventory. As part of the partnership, Custom Truck will offer Battle Motor’s full cabover line including electric trucks, as well as parts and service to the Kansas City, MO market and other cities.
- Custom Truck One Source Celebrates Anniversary MilestonesKansas City, Missouri, June 16, 2022 - Custom Truck One Source's recent celebration of its 25th year in business and 65 years of our Load King subsidiary has been profiled by Construction Equipment Magazine. The anniversaries were recognized as "a testament to the engineering excellence and innovation the brands have worked hard to achieve over the years."
- CTOS Recognized as One of the Best Companies to Work For in 2022Kansas City, Missouri, May 19, 2022 - Custom Truck One Source has been recognized as one of the best companies to work for in Kansas City by Ingram's Magazine. Page 20 of the May 2022 edition of Ingram's Magazine features a profile of Custom Truck One Source and highlights our Veterans Employee Resource Group, Custom Truck University, and our engagement with the local Kansas City community as key features of our workplace.