PROPANE TRUCKS FOR SALE
Propane delivery businesses need reliable trucks to deliver fuel to their customers. At Custom Truck One Source, our propane delivery trucks meet the industry’s highest quality and safety standards. We offer competitive prices and financing options to make upgrading or expanding your delivery fleet more affordable.
Types of Propane Trucks for Sale
As North America’s largest single-source provider of specialized trucks, we carry a range of propane trucks to meet all of your needs. We have several types of new and used propane trucks for sale, including:
- Bobtails: A bobtail truck has a chassis and tank to transport propane to a customer’s location and fill their fuel apparatus. We have bobtail trucks that can hold 3,000, 3,200 and 3,400 gallons of propane. They also feature open stainless steel decks that are durable and easy to clean.
- Cylinder trucks: A cylinder truck, also known as a “rack truck” or “bottle truck”, delivers cylinders for forklifts that use propane fuel. These trucks can carry up to 240 cylinders. Our custom cylinder trucks have all-aluminum, flatbed cylinder bodies, allowing you to stack more cylinders in one delivery run.
- Knuckle booms: A knuckle boom truck — also known as an articulating crane — features a main and outer boom with “knuckles” that articulate. It offers excellent maneuverability for placing propane containers in tight spaces.
- Service trucks: A service truck takes repairs on the road, bringing all the parts and tools needed to fix broken-down equipment at your job site. Our propane service truck boasts an all-aluminum bed to reduce weight and corrosion.
- Refined fuel trucks: A refined fuel truck is made from aluminum, making it more lightweight. We make custom refined fueling trucks for the propane industry, with options ranging from 2,700-gallon to 4,500-gallon capacities.
Why Buy Propane Delivery Trucks From Custom Truck One Source?
Whether you’re looking for a new or used propane truck for sale, Custom Truck One Source has high-quality options to meet any of your requirements. We design, test and certify each truck to ensure optimal safety, performance and drivability. When you buy propane trucks from us, you’ll also benefit from:
- Competitive prices: We offer competitive pricing in all areas to ensure you get the best value on your purchase.
- Customization services: We can build your propane delivery truck to your exact specifications.
- Nationwide network: We have a vast service network, allowing us to provide first-class service anywhere in the country.
- 24/7 support: We have a 24-hour customer call center staffed by qualified technicians who will help resolve virtually any issue.
- Comprehensive services: We’re your one-stop-shop for all of your truck-related needs. We go above and beyond to service your truck over its full lifecycle, from the day you purchase it to the day you dispose of it.
Purchase a Propane Delivery Truck Today
Propane equipment is in high demand, so let us help you plan ahead. Request a quote to get started or get in touch with us for more information. We’ll help you find the best propane truck for your needs at the most cost-effective price.
No results found