Specialty Stringing Blocks for Sale
Custom Truck One Source carries various types of specialty blocks for conductor wire distribution. These blocks offer the unique capabilities your crew needs for efficient overhead and underground distribution jobs. Each specialty block features durable materials like aluminum and urethane for reliable builds that take your investment further. Browse our specialty block inventory to find a model that rises to your needs.
Types of Specialty Blocks
There’s a right tool for every job, so fill your garage with a diverse selection of conductor wire blocks so you’re ready for anything. Custom Truck One Source has blocks for numerous job-specific applications. Browse our inventory to find a specialty block that offers the most effective way to distribute conductor wire with the equipment you plan to use. Our specialty block options include:
- Helicopter blocks: A helicopter block guides conductor wire as the crew feeds the pilot line from a helicopter. The blocks incorporate features that prevent the line from sliding out of place.
- Jib rollers: A jib roller attaches to the boom arm on a bucket truck, helping crews distribute overhead wire from the ground.
- Radius blocks: A radius block is a versatile tool that works for numerous applications. These blocks provide minimum bend radius protection when distributing wire like Aluminum Conductor Composite Core (ACCC®).
- Static blocks: A static block distributes the static overhead wire that prevents excess energy buildup by dispersing energy from lightning strikes.
- Uplift blocks: An uplift block has features that pull the conductor wire downward during uplift situations where the conductor begins to lift out of the block’s groove.
Financing for Specialty Blocks
Custom Truck One Source is here to help you purchase specialty blocks that will empower your fleet to handle unique wire distribution situations. We offer an in-house financing program that will give you a way to disperse your payments.
You can finance as much as 100% of your purchase with low monthly installments. Our financing program includes fixed payments so you can budget your fleet’s expenses with precise information at hand.
Ask us about our financing options to see how Custom Truck One Source can help you afford specialty blocks to serve any application.
When you purchase specialty blocks and other fleet equipment from Custom Truck One Source, you’ll benefit from our comprehensive support services.
We’re available around the clock seven days a week to help you work through equipment issues over the phone. An experienced technician will answer your call and provide useful information that will guide you toward a solution.
If your issue can’t be resolved remotely, we’ll dispatch a support crew to provide the assistance you need. We have locations throughout the United States and can even offer service in Canada, meaning we can get a technician on-site quickly to keep your downtime to a minimum.
Browse Custom Truck Specialty Blocks
Custom Truck One Source has the equipment your conductor distribution crew needs for specific situations. Our specialty block inventory contains options for numerous scenarios, so browse our selection to increase your fleet’s capabilities.
For more on our specialty block inventory, shipping options, service capabilities or financing program, please contact Custom Truck One Source online.
BTHAS1-UL-8-5CTOS 10" Static Urethane Lined Block with Double Fly Arms
PTB-1CTOS Pole Top Bracket 2x Aluminum Roller, SWL 200 lbs
BTUG-24-5-ULCTOS Radius Block with Five 5" Urethane Sheaves and a SWL 4000 LBS
UB1-2ACTOS Universal Double Uplift Block with 2 x 7" Sheaves
21000900Condux Tesmec Grounding Device, Circular