Effective Date: 09/7/2021
- Individual and/or business contact and identification information, including name, email address, postal address, phone number, and shipping address.
- Credit card and other billing information.
- Any other information you provide to us when you contact us that may be considered Personal Information.
Personal Information Collected Automatically When You Contact Us, or Visit Our Website: We may also collect Personal Information automatically depending on how you contact us, including when you visit our Website, or when you call us. For example, we may collect information such as:
- Device information, such as IP address, device identifier, browser information, operating system, language information.
- Information about your use of our Website, including entries into forms and keystrokes, URL accessed, and dates and times of activity.
- General location information (e.g., city-level), including as derived from your IP address.
- Phone number or email address that is automatically available to us when you call, text, or email us.
Technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies, web beacons, and flash cookies, to personalize your experience, send you advertising and marketing materials, understand your interests, comply and fulfill your requests, monitor aggregate Website usage metrics, store and remember your passwords, link information to your account regarding you company, if any, and store account and advertising-related information and preferences.
We may also use Google Analytics to collect information regarding your behavior, demographics, and geolocation or to help us to better develop Website Content. For more information about Google Analytics, go to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. You can also opt out by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Personal Information Provided by Partners.
In addition to information provided by partners that is collected automatically, we may receive enterprise-related information from third-party partners, including relating to your company, or contact information.
Personal Information Collected from Job Applicants: If you apply for a job with us, we may collect additional information in connection with your application. This may include:
- Additional contact information;
- Username and password;
- Work authorization status;
- Resume, CV, cover letter, work experience, and education information;
- Professional and work-related licenses, permits, and certifications held;
- Reference-related information; and
- Any other information that is publicly available or that you elect to provide to us (e.g., current salary, expected salary).
Such information may be collected from you directly, from your references, from a recruiter, from your prior employers, and from your places of education. We will only use this information to evaluate your candidacy, including by processing your application, assessing your qualifications, corresponding with you, and complying with legal obligations.
- Register, administer and manage your account;
- Enter you into a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners;
- Sign you up for special offers, from us or our third-party partners;
- Communicate with you, including regarding your requests;
- Process your payment information;
- Provide our products and service offerings to you;
- Personalize your experience with our products and services, including relating to advertisements, and your experience with our Website;
- Improve and enhance our products and services, including enhance the operation of our Website, and obtain feedback regarding your experience;
- Advertise and market our products and service offerings to you, including but not limited to through email, newsletters, text messages, and targeted online advertisements;
- Perform internal business purposes;
- Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy with your consent, or in one of the following circumstances:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third party partners to help us market, advertise, analyze usage, and otherwise, including targeting advertising and promotions based on your use of our Website and other Websites. These third parties may obtain information from cookies on our and other sites.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- User Choices on Collection and Use of Information.
Promotional Emails. If you do not want to receive email solicitations from us, you can “opt-out” by accessing your account online and editing your account information to no longer receive such offers and mailings, or by following the instructions in the promotional email.
Cookies. You also have choices with respect to cookies, as described above. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies some parts of our Website may not work properly in your case. California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices.
- 5. California Privacy Rights.
Subject to certain exceptions, California residents have the right to make the following requests, at no charge, up to twice every twelve (12) months:
- Access — You may request the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information Company has collected about such resident, the categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected, the business purpose(s) for collecting the Personal Information, and the categories of third parties with whom Company has shared Personal Information;
- Deletion – You may request deletion of your Personal Information that we have collected about you.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising these rights, which is further in accordance with the CCPA. The response we provide will explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
Submitting Requests. You may submit requests to access or delete your Personal Information by contacting us, as indicated below:
Custom Truck One Source, Inc.
7701 Independence Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64125
Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us, so we may verify you.
We will first acknowledge receipt of your request within 10 business days after receipt of your request. We will provide a substantive response to your request within 45 calendar days after its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days or the permitted timeframe), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Only you or an authorized agent (as described below) may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information.
How to Authorize an Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to submit your verified consumer request on your behalf through written permission or power of attorney.
How We Verify Your Request. To respond to your request under the CCPA we must verify your identity or the authority of your authorized agent to make the request. We will only use the Personal Information provided in that context to verify your identity or the authority of your authorized agent to make the request. To allow us to verify your identity, we may require you to provide your name, contact information, and other information collected in connection with your account.
California’s Shine the Light Law
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as “Shine The Light” law, permits California residents to annually request information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Information (if any) to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. We do not share Personal Information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Do Not Track
Our Website is not configured to detect Do Not Track signals from a user’s computer, and we do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
Custom Truck One Source, Inc.
7701 Independence Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64125
Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us.
- Security of Your Personal Information.
We employ measures to protect your Personal Information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, modification or destruction thereof utilizing security measures, including physical, organization and technological measures consistent with current industry standards.
We enter into confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements with third parties that have access to your Personal Information, which will prohibit them from using or disclosing your personal information except for the purpose of providing services to use. In order to most effectively serve you, credit applications are handled by established third party trade credit processing institutions and processing agents. They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process your credit application.
Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee that Personal Information may not be accessed, disclosed, or altered by breach of our safeguards. We urge you to take adequate precautions to protect your Personal Information.
You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use this Website. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal Information about minor visitors. We do not sell Personal Information, and do not sell Personal Information of minors.
- Links to Other Sites.
Our Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of any other linked sites that collect Personal Information.