PULLING & TENSIONING EQUIPMENT FOR SALE
Many utility and telecom companies rely on pulling and tensioning equipment to install overhead and underground transmission systems. Using this type of equipment allows you to complete multiple installation phases simultaneously, enabling you to do your job more efficiently.
At Custom Truck One Source, we have high-quality pulling and tensioning equipment for sale at competitive prices. We offer everything you need in our extensive inventory, from single-drum pullers to reel loaders to tensioners.
Benefits of Buying Pulling and Tensioning Equipment
Pulling and tensioning equipment can be a great business investment. This equipment helps you work more efficiently, saving you time and money on your projects.
When you purchase new or used pulling and tensioning equipment, you can choose from a vast selection of high-quality machines. You’ll be more likely to find the right equipment for your business and get exactly what you want when searching for new and used equipment.
Pulling and tensioning equipment is constantly advancing. When you buy new — or a newer used model — you’ll gain access to the latest equipment technology that can help you reach your business goals faster and more efficiently.
What’s more, buying new machinery is considered a capital investment that allows you to deduct a certain amount from your taxes. These tax savings can be considerable and will help offset your upfront capital costs.
Why Buy Pulling and Tensioning Equipment From Custom Truck One Source?
When you buy pulling and tensioning equipment from us, you’ll benefit from our:
- Readily available equipment: When you have customers waiting to be serviced, you need equipment solutions fast. We have pulling and tensioning equipment ready for you to put to work right away.
- Competitive prices: We offer competitive rates to give you the best value on your purchase.
- Financing options: We provide in-house financing options to make buying pulling and tensioning equipment more affordable. We’ll work closely with you to find the best financing option for your budget.
- Personalized customer service: We take the time to get to know your business so we can help you find a new or used machine that matches the scale and nature of your application. We ensure you have the best equipment on the market for your needs.
- Excellent maintenance program: When you buy a unit from us, you’ll rest assured knowing it’s been thoroughly inspected, tested and certified by our experienced technicians. You can also come to us for after-sale maintenance services to keep your equipment in top condition.
- 24/7 support: You can contact our call center at any time to get assistance from one of our qualified technicians. If we can’t resolve the problem over the phone, we’ll send a technician to your site right away. Thanks to our vast network of service bays across the country, we typically reach even the most remote areas within three hours.
Get in Touch With Us Today
Request a quote for pulling and tensioning equipment today. You can also contact us with questions about our equipment and services.
2008 Freightliner M2112 6x6 TSE DPT40B-3 Three Drum Puller
2020 IHC HV507 8x6 Condux Tesmec CLP500 Continuous Line Puller
2013 TSE T150H 72-2 Two-Bundle Two Conductor Bullwheel Tensioner