Climbing Tools & Equipment for Sale
Custom Truck One Source has climbing tools for various industrial applications. We provide the climbing tools your crew needs for safe, efficient work at elevation, whether you’re working around trees, electrical poles or other tall structures. Browse our inventory to outfit your team with climbing tools for any application.
Types of Climbing Tools for Sale
If you want your team to work safely and efficiently at high elevations, you’ll need a broad set of climbing tools that prepare you for any situation. At Custom Truck One Source, we carry reliable climbing tools that will allow your workers to move quickly while staying safe. Request a quote for any of the following climbing products to order the sizes and quantities you need.
Climber Pads and Straps
We carry straps and pads that your crew can wear for comfort while spending long hours climbing. Our climber products adjust quickly to ensure the correct fit while keeping your team moving.
A reliable harness is essential to worker safety, so browse our selection for numerous options. We have multiple H-Style harnesses, many offering dielectric features to increase worker safety when climbing electrical line poles.
Handline blocks are small blocks that your workers can use to distribute rope by hand while climbing. Our handline blocks are available for ropes at various diameters, and every unit we sell is designed to offer the durability you need for job site safety.
Fall Restriction Devices
We carry fall restriction devices that ensure safety when working at high elevations by connecting the wearer to the pole they’re servicing. These fall prevention assemblies are easy to adjust and allow the wearer to move with minimal restriction.
Climbing lanyards are the most agile fall prevention devices. These straps attach to the wearer’s safety harness and wrap around the structure they’re servicing. Clips at either end of the lanyard detach for rapid adjustment when working around tree branches or electrical pole cross arms.
Browse our inventory for durable rope made for premier strength and abrasion resistance. We carry multiple diameters of Frank Winne PB-44 Tubbs Combo Rope, the most reliable combo rope in the industry. Add a request to your order to note the length you need.
We carry numerous types of climbing and rope accessories. Products like Climbing Gaffs improve the wearer’s spurs, while Gaff Guards protect the wearer from the gaff’s sharp edges. Our rope accessories include swivel, snap, and line hooks that provide reliable strength when clipping to a rope.
Financing for Climbing Tools
With Custom Truck One Source, you can purchase climbing tools and disperse your spending across low, predictable monthly payments. We offer fixed payments and financing up to 100%. Ask us about our financing options to build your supply of climbing tools at a low upfront cost.
Contact Custom Truck One Source
Custom Truck One Source is here to equip your fleet with the essential climbing tools you need. Please contact us online for more on our inventory, prices, shipping, or financing.
12463523M™ DBI-SALA® Force2™ Adjustable 100% Tie-Off Shock Absorbing Lanyard
12340833M™ DBI-SALA® Pole Climber's Adjustable Rope Positioning Lanyard, 8 ft.
12040573M™ DBI-SALA® Wood Pole Adjustable Rope Fall Restricting Device, Distribution Pole
12040583M™ DBI-SALA® Wood Pole Adjustable Rope Fall Restricting Device, Transmission Pole
DEQ683XA-LBashlin Dielectric Harness w/ Nylon Loop Back Attachment, "X" Style
2805-6HLBashlin Tubular Nylon Web w/ Polyester Shock Absorbing Core, 6 ft.
484TBuckSqueez™ for Transmission
- Body Belt Connector: Locking Snaphook
- Body Belt Connector Material: Steel
- Inner Strap Material: Nylon Webbing
- Inner Adjustment Type: Steel Friction Buckle
- Outer Strap Material: Neoprene Impregnated Nylon
- Outer Strap Adjustment Type: Steel Cam Buckle
- Tape Holder: Yes
- BuckHorn: No
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
62995K6Q5-LBuckingham Buck Economy™ FR Harness, Large
- Arc tested
- Shoulder pads distribute the weights of our tools and other gear evenly
- Interlocking buckles at chest strap
- Steel Dorsal D-ring
- 2 Steel work positioning D-rings
- Friction buckles for height adjustments
- Grommet waist and leg straps
- Lightweight padded body belt
- Made from durable nylon webbing
U637G8C700Buckingham BuckViz™ Universal H Style Full Body Harness
84V116S1Q1Buckingham BuckYard™ Proximity Lanyard
6493700R3-XBuckingham H Style Full Body Harness
- Interlocking chest and leg straps with chafes behind buckles.
- Friction buckles mounted on vertical shoulder strap for height adjustments.
- Interlocking chest strap buckle with chafes.
- Web loop dorsal attachment.
- Made from our new Hi-Vis nylon webbing or nylon webbing with red upper and black lower sections.
U64937Q8Buckingham Hareness-Lanyard Combo
2239Buckingham Single Piece Nylon Climber Strap
488RBuckingham SuperSqueeze™ with Inner Strap for Distribution
- Features the same easy one-handed adjustment on the inner strap with the BuckGrab™
- Can easily be configured to use a rope or web strap based on the user’s preference
- Only one disconnect point when climbing over an obstruction
- Can be used by right or left-handed users
- All straps have red warning centers
- 3600 lb gate rated hardware
HLB-N-1000MHCTOS Handline Block 3" Sheave, Nylon, Non Magnetic, SWL 1000 LBS with Meat or Safety Hook
HLBKIT-40CTOS Handline Block Drop Rope Assembly Kit 40' 80' & 100'
05-BTE-054CTOS Handline Block w/ Spring Latch SWL 2,500 LBS 5/8” Diameter Rope
59239FTFrank Winne Combo Rope, 3/8"-5/8" Dia., 600 ft.
41882Jelco Arc Flash Nylon Harness w/ Dielectric Quick Connects & Rescue Loops, Black, S-XL
54206Jelco Arc Flash Nylon Shock Absorbing Lanyard, 4 ft.
- Aluminum double locking snap hook on 1 end and a loop on the other end
- Nylon Tubular Arc- rated Lanyard
- Built in shock absorbing inner core
- Impact indicator
- Arc Flash nylon rated up to 40 Cal/ CM2
- Aluminum snap hook proof loading to 5,000lb and features a 3,600 lb gate
- ANSI/ OSHA Capacity 130310 lbs
- CSA Capacity 100-254 lbs
2214Klein Tools Hydra-Cool Climber Pads
- Exclusive bi-layer Comfort System for superior support and comfort
- Top layer: Moisture-wicking with both cooling and thermal insulating properties
- Bottom layer: PORON® cushioning absorbs impact, resists water, and conforms to the leg for comfort
- Protective polyurethane-coated leather resists weathering, water absorption and cracking
- Made in USA
- One size fits most
- Sold in pairs
- Includes metal inserts
- PORON® is a registered trademark of Rogers Corp
86Klein Tools Pole Climbing Gaffs for 1986AR Series
1972GKlein Tools Snap-On Gaff Guard
- Coil-spring, plastic coated guard quickly snaps onto pole climbers
- Reduces friction between the gaff and guard to keep gaff sharp
- Plastic coating prevents corrosion for a longer tool life
- Manufactured from drop-forged, heat-treated steel for excellent durability
- Made in USA
- For use with Klein Tools pole and tree climbing equipment
470Klein Tools Swivel Hook 1/2" with Plunger Latch MSL 750 lbs
HMI8556Slingco Double Locking Snap Hook Zinc Electroplated WLL 5,000 lbs