- All returns are subject to a 15% handling charge.
- No returns will be accepted for special order items, kits, or electrical components. A 50% down payment is required for special order parts.
- All returnable parts and cores must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date in a resalable condition. This includes all packaging, instructions, and other accompanying materials.
- Returns must be accompanied by the original invoice.
- All returns require a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) prior to returning any item/order.
Return Goods Authorization (RGA)
- A return goods authorization must be obtained by calling or emailing our sales team at 833-727-8755 or [email protected] prior to returning an item/order.
- Return shipping is the buyer’s responsibility unless we’ve made a mistake fulfilling your order.
- The return Ship To address will be indicated on the RGA form.
- Include a copy of the RGA with your return.
- Please do not refuse orders as they can end up at the wrong warehouse where returns are not accepted.
- Parts are warranted by their respective manufacturers and are subject to their coverage limits.
- Custom Truck One Source shall be the sole judge on any labor warranty, and all corrective work must be performed in our service department.
- This limited warranty is the only warranty offered by Custom Truck One Source and shall not supersede any warranty between the ultimate customer and manufacturer.
- Implied warranties, as to the quality and performance of products, and their merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited in duration to the same length of time as the expressed limited warranty stated above.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage due to accidents, misuse, neglect, alterations, overheating, lack of lubrication, or lack of maintenance.
- Custom Truck One Source is not liable for consequential damage such as towing, downtime, or lost revenue.
Expect a refund in about 10 business days from the time you ship back the order. It normally takes about a week for us to get your package, a day or two to inspect and process your refund, and 2-3 days for your bank to post a refund. The refund will be for the full amount, less any shipping cost and/or restocking fees where applicable.
Our goal is to provide you with efficient and reliable shipping services for all your equipment parts needs. Please read our Shipping Policy carefully to understand our shipping procedures and guidelines.
- Order Processing Time
- Orders placed after 4 PM CST, on a Saturday, Sunday, or a U.S. public holiday, will not be processed or shipped until the following business day.
- Freight Collect
- A $15.00 handling charge is billed on all Freight Collect shipping options. The charge will be added to the order at the time of checkout.
- LTL or Flatbed Shipping for Heavy or Oversized Items
- Complete orders with/or individual items that exceed a certain maximum weight or length will ship via LTL or flatbed.
- LTL Shipping Costs
- Shipping costs for LTL will be quoted after the order is placed and will be billed as a separate charge. A confirmation from the customer is required before proceeding with the LTL shipping.
- Reporting Damaged or Missing Items
- Orders received damaged or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of receiving your shipment. This allows us to file a claim with the shipping company in a timely manner. Please provide clear photos of the damaged or missing items to support your claim.
- Reporting Lost or Delayed Shipments
- Orders that are lost or not received within 24 hours of the expected delivery date must be reported within 24-48 hours of not receiving your shipment. We will file a claim with the shipping company on your behalf.
- Carrier Delays and Damages
- Shipments that are delayed by any carrier due to carrier error, weather, damages, etc., are not our responsibility, but the responsibility of the shipping company. We will work with the shipping company to resolve the issue, but cannot guarantee compensation for delays or damages caused by carrier actions.
- International Shipments
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to pay for all customs and import duties for shipments that are shipped to international destinations.
- Hazmat Shipping Restrictions
- Orders that include Hazmat items are restricted from being shipped to international destinations or by air to domestic U.S. destinations.
Thank you for choosing Custom Truck One Source for your parts needs. We appreciate your understanding and compliance with our Return, Warranty, and Shipping Policy. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team for assistance.