UTILITY SERVICE TRUCKS & MECHANICS TRUCKS FOR SALE
When your critical equipment fails, you need solutions fast. Unplanned downtime causes schedules to go awry and project costs to go up. Buying a mechanics or service truck from Custom Truck One Source ensures you’re always prepared in these situations. Mechanics trucks allow you to take repairs on the road, carrying technicians, tools and parts to your job site to fix machinery that can’t be easily transported.
Who Needs Mechanics and Service Trucks?
Mechanics and service trucks are valuable assets in many industries, from mining to rail to utility applications. Typically any company or contractor using heavy equipment in the field can benefit from a service truck. Using a service truck makes repairing damaged heavy equipment more manageable and cost-effective than transporting it to a shop.
Why Buy Mechanics and Service Trucks?
Adding a mechanics truck to your fleet helps you tackle equipment problems with less downtime. These trucks can transport everything you need to fix critical equipment right to your job site, eliminating the hassle of bringing it to a repair shop.
When you purchase a mechanics truck, you can choose from a vast range of new and used models. Whether you want a new truck with all the latest technology or a used truck at a lower price point, you’ll find options to meet your needs.
Investing in new equipment will help your business achieve its goals faster and more efficiently. These trucks allow you to expand your operations and take on new projects or increase your project volume.
Purchasing equipment can also provide tax advantages. Equipment for your business is considered a capital investment, meaning you can write it off at the end of the year. You’ll save a significant amount of money on your taxes, helping to offset the truck’s upfront cost.
Benefits of Buying Mechanics and Service Trucks From Us
At Custom Truck One Source, we have new and used mechanics trucks for sale at great prices. You’ll benefit from our:
- Extensive selection: Our vast fleet includes service trucks in various sizes with a range of features. Whether you’re looking for a service truck with a crane or for propane operations, we have options to accommodate your needs.
- Personalized service: We’ll talk with you about your requirements and preferences to ensure we match you with the best truck for your unique application.
- Competitive prices: We offer some of the most competitive prices on the market to give you the best value on your service truck.
- Customization: We can upgrade your mechanics truck with custom features to give you the specific functionality and performance you’re looking for.
- Full-service model: We’ll handle all your equipment needs for your truck’s entire lifespan, from regular maintenance to disposal.
- 24/7 assistance: We’re here for you 24/7 to resolve any problems that may arise. Contact the qualified technicians staffing our call center to get help at any time. If we can’t solve the issue over the phone, we’ll dispatch technicians to your job site right away. We can usually reach even the most remote locations within three hours, thanks to our national network of service bays.
Contact Us Today
Reach out to us to learn more from our Custom Truck One Source team or request a quote online today!