MARINE TERMINAL CRANES FOR SALE
Reliability and efficiency are a must for everyday port operations. Whether you work in the marine industry or want to enhance your business’s quayside operations, Custom Truck One Source has you covered. We have new and pre-owned marine terminal cranes for sale and rent to help you get the job done right.
What Do You Use a Marine Terminal Crane For?
It’s easy to spot a port crane — maybe you’ve seen models like the Elliott 1860DM Marine Terminal Crane while passing by your nearest shipyard. Marine terminal cranes transport goods, materials, equipment and other cargo between various vessels and platforms. Also known as ship-to-shore (STS) cranes, they provide enhanced:
- Efficiency: Marine terminal cranes have the high lifting and reach capabilities needed to streamline your work. These powerful cranes can handle heavy loads quickly and easily, boosting your productivity and minimizing downtime.
- Flexibility: You want your business to grow no matter what industry you work in. Whether you’re in oil and gas or construction, investing in a port crane can help you achieve more and expand your company.
How Much Is a Port Crane?
Although a marine terminal crane may require a considerable initial cost, it often pays for itself with long-term strength, productivity and utility. Your total cost might vary based on sales tax, manufacturer, delivery fees and other factors.
At Custom Truck One Source, we believe proper machinery and equipment should be accessible when you need them. That’s why we work with your cash flow and budget to develop an affordable payment plan. Enjoy a quick and easy application process and flexible in-house financing solutions with terms of up to 84 months.
Why Choose Custom Truck One Source?
Finding the best marine terminal crane means choosing a reputable provider. When you pick Custom Truck One Source, you get the equipment and service you need in one convenient location. We’re the only stop you’ll need to make thanks to our comprehensive support, which includes:
- Asset disposal: Want to upgrade your marine terminal solution? You can sell your used equipment and machinery back to us — doing so is an excellent way to close the gap and get funding for your next investment.
- Remote customer service: You’ll have access to our knowledgeable technicians 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We resolve most issues right there over the phone. If you need further assistance, we’ll get you in touch with your closest full-service facility or send a mobile tech to your location.
- After-sale maintenance and improvement: Our end-to-end servicing is one of many traits that set us apart. You’ll see valuable benefits from our aftermarket support, which includes maintenance, repairs, modifications and more.
- Equipment parts: We give you access to our extensive inventory of equipment parts. With overnight delivery available, you can get back on track right away when you need a component.