Click here to view a full spec sheet.
The Terex LT40 is an under CDL forestry bucket truck that comes on your choice of chassis, the Ford F550 or RAM 5500, both available standard with a 4×4 drivetrain. With a working height of 45’, 5-8 cubic yards of chip space, standard emergency power below rotation, and a hydraulic tool connection at the platform, this truck is perfect for line clearance or access to locations larger trucks can’t go.
Some of our favorite features are:
- 45.6’ working height
- 12V auxiliary emergency power
- ANSI A92.2 category “C” rating
- Single hydraulic tool outlet at platform
- 4-function single stick pistol grip control
- 10 yard chip box capacity CHIP
- 19,500 GVWR
- Optional 12,000 lbs. front winch available