Click here to view a full spec sheet.
The Load King LK-3DPT is a robust and high-capacity equipment designed for pulling and tensioning applications. With a pulling and tension capacity of 6,000 lbs at the top of the drum, it can handle heavy loads with ease. The infinitely variable speed feature allows for precise control, with a maximum speed of 5.5 mph at the top of the drum.
Some of our favorite features are:
- 6,000 lbs. pull or tension capacity (top of drum) 5.5 mph
- Light hydraulic tensioning mode for flying out ropes – 20 mph
- Automatic drum tension recovery system
- Drum will recover the rope as needed to maintain set tension (flying in or out)
- Cab-operated drum engage/dis-engagement under full load – no touching drums
- Air-actuated wide band style friction drum brakes
- Hydraulic cab raise/lower with heat & air
- 12” master touch screen to set and adjust the pulling force, speed & tensioning force
- 25,000′ of 11mm (7/16″) hd anti-twist wire rope
- 0.31 lbs./ft., 23,420 lbs. break strength, 3.55:1 safety factor = 6,597 lbs.
- 173 hp t4f diesel engine