Click here to view a full spec sheet.
Load King is expanding its construction equipment portfolio and now manufacturing water trucks. Built with A36 steel in a modified eclipse shape, the LK 2,000-gallon water truck‘s tank shell measures 98″ long x 98″ wide x 64.75″ tall. Both Load King water trucks are available on a variety of chassis brands and models.
Here are some of our favorite features of this unit:
- A36 Steel Tank Shell
- A36 Steel, domed flanged tank ends
- A36 Steel, spray lined finished fenders
- 4” X 3” Shaft driven water pump
- (2) Front, (1) Side, (2) Rear, air controlled spray valves manual rewind hose reel
- 50’ of 1-1/2 hose, adjustable nozzle
- Interior tank coating for superior protection