In response to industry requests for a taller, more efficient, higher capacity work platform, Elliott Equipment Company and Utility One Source have developed the 190-ft E190 E-Line lift in an exclusive partnership to serve the utility market.
Now the tallest truck-mounted telescopic aerial made in North America, Elliott’s new 190-ft. E190 E-Line was unveiled at this year’s ICUEE Expo.
“This is an extremely significant product for us,” explains Jim Glazer, president of Elliott Equipment, “It offers an industry-leading working height without a jib and also adds new features to the E-Line series (isolating jib and isolating platform yoke). We listened closely to leaders in the industry when developing this machine.”
As with all Elliott HiReach and E-Line products, the E190 conforms to ANSI A92.2 standards for vehicle-mounted rotating aerial devices. As a result, this machine and others in the E-Line are exempt from OSHA’s trial lift and proof test requirements, thereby increasing efficiency without sacrificing safety or compliance with federal regulations.
The innovative E190 reaches 184-ft. platform height on its full-powered boom and can reach 196 ft. of platform height with its fiberglass jib extension.
All functions are monitored by a work-envelope-management system that senses lift cylinder pressures, boom length, and boom angle, and that has a hydraulic lockout safety feature. Its work-area-definition system lets the operator to set jobsite parameters around obstacles or hazards.
The Elliott E190’s key features and options include:
- 190-ft. working height (184-ft. platform height) on full-powered boom
- 202-ft. working height (196-ft. platform height) on electrically isolating jib extension
- ‘EZ-Crib’ outriggers that provide 30 in. of additional vertical travel to reduce cribbing and setup time
- 36″ x 72″ platform with 1,200-lb. capacity and hydraulic dampening yoke
- Hydraulic tool circuit with 10,000-psi intensifier in the work platform increasing usable platform capacity
- Wireless proportional controls with hard-wired backup
- 30,000-lb. material-handling capacity
- Non-metallic load line saves weight, increases safety, and improves ease of use.
- Optional electric isolating platform yoke
- Optional heated and air conditioned lower control cab
The Elliott E190 model is available for immediate rental and retail from Utility One Source and is backed by a lifetime structural warranty.
Article posted by Lift and Access. Click here to read the original article.