ROUGH-TERRAIN CRANES FOR SALE
Rough-terrain cranes have the mobility, control and endurance to tackle the toughest job site conditions. With flexible payment options and round-the-clock support, Custom Truck One Source can easily accommodate your crane needs. Choose one of our rough-terrain cranes for sale or rent to complete your work better and faster than ever.
Reasons to Choose a Rough-Terrain Crane
Different jobs require different cranes, and you need to choose the right solution to stay at your most productive. A rough-terrain crane might be ideal if your project is:
- On extremely uneven terrain: True to their name, rough-terrain cranes perform well on even the most rugged job sites. You’ll appreciate their improved traction and steering capabilities in off-road conditions.
- Close to your crane’s storage location: Rough-terrain cranes’ low speed keeps them off most public roads, so be sure to consider the transportation costs to and from your crane rental company or storage facility. An all-terrain crane may be a better fit if you need public roadways to access your job site.
Types of Rough-Terrain Cranes We Offer
At Custom Truck One Source, we carry crane solutions for every need and budget. Browse our rough terrain cranes for sale and rent, which include:
- Terex RT100: The Terex RT100 boasts a 100-ton lifting capacity and 174-foot reach, three steering modes and an adjustable seat for maximum utility, comfort and visibility.
- Terex RT130: With a lifting capacity of 130 tons, the Terex RT130 is an excellent choice for many heavy-duty loads. Its five-section telescoping boom can reach up to 155 feet.
- Tadano GR750XL: From highways to bridges, trust the Tadano GR750XL to get the job done. This rough-terrain crane features a 75-ton load capacity and a 200-foot lift height.
- Tadano GR1000XL: The Tadano GR1000XL has a 100-ton lifting capacity, 212-foot reach and an innovative Hello-Net system to maximize your productivity.
Financing Your Rough-Terrain Crane
Once you’ve found the right rough-terrain crane, you want to know exactly how to budget for it. Certain factors can affect your crane’s overall cost, including:
- Sales tax
- Titling and registration fees
- Delivery and freight charges
Custom Truck One Source gives you reliable solutions at affordable monthly rates. Our in-house financing solutions have flexible payment terms of up to 84 months to suit your cash flow and budget.
We Provide Sales, Service and Support for Rough-Terrain Cranes
As a single-source provider, we can meet any truck and heavy equipment need. Custom Truck One Source offers complete support from start to finish. We’ll be your trusted partner for services like:
- Remote customer support: Minimize downtime with our 24/7 remote customer service. Our dedicated technicians can solve most issues by the end of your call, locate your closest full-service facility or send a mobile expert to your area.
- Parts: We complement our wide selection of equipment parts with overnight delivery options so you can return to work quickly.
- Asset disposal: Our auctions let you sell your used equipment and machinery, close the gap and fund your next equipment upgrade.
- Aftermarket servicing: Enjoy our comprehensive after-sale support, which includes repairs, customization, maintenance and more.
Request a Quote Online
A single investment can transform how you tackle your project. To purchase or rent one of our rough-terrain cranes for sale, request a competitive quote today! You can also contact our team for more information.