TRACK CRANES FOR SALE
Track cranes are stable, reliable machines that can streamline many heavy-duty operations. Whether you’re adding on to your fleet or searching for a short-term solution, Custom Truck One Source has you covered. Our new and pre-owned track cranes for sale come with unique benefits like 24/7 remote support, aftermarket servicing and flexible payment options.
Why Do I Need a Track Crane?
Track cranes’ rubber tracks stabilize heavy loads and allow for easier navigation, even on rugged terrain. If you manage long-term projects or jobs that have high reach or lifting requirements, you’ll appreciate these machines’ utility. A track crane is useful in many industries, including:
- Oil and gas: Oil and gas projects typically require heavy machinery and off-road capabilities. Track cranes can traverse these undeveloped job sites and transport your equipment with ease.
- Construction: Track cranes have enhanced boom heights and reach capability, making them useful for completing roadways, tall buildings and other construction projects.
- Agriculture: Agricultural projects — such as equipment installation and facility construction — may involve existing buildings or soft terrain. A track crane keeps your loads steady while allowing you to maneuver around the job site.
What Kind of Track Cranes Do You Offer?
Custom Truck One Source has a crane for every heavy-duty lifting and transport requirement. Our inventory of track cranes for sale and rent includes:
- 50- to 80-ton track cranes, such as the Mantis 10010MX or the Terex HC-80.
- 110- to 130-ton track cranes, like the Terex HC-110 or the Mantis GTC-1200.
How Do I Finance My Track Crane?
Whatever your track crane needs are, it’s essential to know what you can expect to spend. Several factors may affect your initial investment, such as
- Delivery and freight charges
- Sales tax
- Titling and registration fees
At Custom Truck One Source, we understand the importance of maximizing production time. That’s why our in-house financing options have flexible payment terms of up to 84 months, giving you an immediate solution at a budget-friendly rate.
What Sets Custom Truck One Source Apart?
As a single-source provider, Custom Truck One Source offers complete support in one convenient place. We’ll be your partner for many projects to come, delivering unique benefits such as:
- Remote customer support: Our 24/7 remote customer service team helps you keep the ball rolling. By the end of your call, you’ll have an effective resolution, connection to your local full-service facility or a mobile tech headed your way.
- An extensive selection: We have more than track cranes for sale. Our inventory comprises every truck and heavy equipment solution needed for better results and more efficient job sites. And if you find yourself needing parts, we can send them to you overnight.
- After-sale services: When we say we’re here for you, we mean it. Our comprehensive aftermarket support covers repairs, maintenance, asset disposal, modification work and more.
Request Your Competitive Quote
Investing in a track crane can change your operations for the better. Request a quote today to buy or rent one of our track cranes for sale. If you need more information, you can get in touch with us online at your convenience.