Click here to view a full spec sheet.
Custom Truck One Source has a wide array of puller-tensioners to choose from, with top manufacturers including Zeck, Condux Tesmec, Sherman + Reilly, TSE, and Wagner Smith. Tensioning capacities start at 5,600 lbs. and go up to 25,00 lbs. ZECK special purpose machines enjoy a top position all over the world, with the Zeck 1800/14+7 31,000 lb. Puller Tensioner being one of the first of its kind in the U.S.
Here are some of our favorite features:
- 279 HP T4F Diesel Engine
- 71” Bullwheels with 2.36” Wide Grooves (60mm)
- Max. Speed Pull or Tension – 4 mph.
- Max. Pull or Tension force (Single Bullwheel) – 31,473 lbs.
- Max Tension Force Per Bullwheel (Two Bundle) – 15,737 lbs. per side
- Minimum Tension Force ATS – 3,327 lbs. BW #1 – 1,574 lbs. BW #2
- Minimum Tension Force SLTS (Smart Low Tension System) – 450 lbs. & 337 lbs.
- Each bull wheel with planetary gear and hydraulic motor is completely enclosed
- drive unit (highly efficient, minimal maintenance)
- Each bull wheel with an automatically activated safety brake
- Control of rope direction and rope speed (infinitely) by joystick
- ATS, Automatic Tensioning System
- PLC control for optimized productivity and safety
- Clearly arranged control panel with color display for monitoring pulling and tensioning force as well as hydraulic, drive, and electric system with an intelligent diagnosis and fault recognition system
- Weight – 32,000 lbs.