Click here to view a full spec sheet.
Utility workers need a reliable digger derrick when digging holes for telephone poles. The Terex Commander 4047 digger derrick is one of our most popular diggers for that reason. With a 47.4′ sheave height, the C4047 digger can lift telephone poles or other materials up to 24,750 lbs. (reference loading charts before operating). The Commander 4047 diggers are available on a variety of chassis and models. Displayed on Battle Motors Electric Chassis, as a part of our EV line of equipment.
Some of our favorite features are:
- Truck equipped with the Cascadia Motion Motor & 240kWh battery.
- Peak HP @ 500hp and Peak Torque @ 1700 ft lbs.
- Highway range of 130 miles, City Range of 100 miles.
- Direct mount pump for part commonization with a combustion engine.
- Utilizes standard J1772 CSS1 charge port.
- Uses approx. 2% of battery capacity to set up truck, dig the hole, and re-stow the unit and outriggers.
- Achieves full load chart capacity of the unit equal to a combustion engine style build.
- Short final truck length to aid in tight locations.