Imagine the toughness and durability that Galbreath roll-off hoists are so well-known for – but built into a more compact and light-weight system.
Galbreath (a Wastequip brand) is recognized as the premier hoist and trailer brand in the industry, offering cable hoists, hook hoists, trailers, trail hoists and container handlers for the waste handling, recycling and scrap industries.
With the company’s incredible knowledge and expertise in the development of state-of-the-art roll-off hoists, they understand market needs and customer pain points better than anyone. Most hoists available in the market, for example, are just too much size and power for smaller applications. To fulfill the need to serve people like you who could use a less unwieldy piece of equipment for your everyday needs, Galbreath has introduced the WT-1216/X and WT-2018/X work truck series cable hoists.
They are `miniature’ options, if you will, of Galbreath’s original 8-inch main frame single axle cable hoist, making them perfect for landscapers, general contractors and private waste haulers who need less power and easier maneuverability.
At Custom Truck One Source, we’re getting a lot of feedback from our customers about these two models, and here are 7 attributes that may just be what you’re looking for as well:
- Both iterations can transport loaded containers and equipment up to 20k lbs. and 18 feet in length.
- With a durable 6-inch main frame, these new hoists feature electric over hydraulic controls using a wireless remote control. What this does is it makes containers in tough-to-reach or congested metropolitan areas so much easier to locate.
- Taking a variety of truck chassis into the reckoning, these models are extremely compatible pieces of equipment. The new cable hoists are bolt-on ready and very easily installed with no welding required. This ease of installment saves both time and money.
- The hoists come standard with externally mounted secondary manual controls, BOC (back of cab) mounted steel tank w/ dual sight/temp gauge, adjustable bolt-on rear apron and split bumpers and dual 4-inch lift and winch cylinders.
- The hoists are tarp system ready, with a mounting platform that is compatible with Pioneer and other tarp brands.
- Customization is entirely possible with user-friendly engineering layouts to ensure the best fit for each customer, as well as a host of options — including toolboxes, back-up cameras, fenders, expanded light packages, auxiliary front stops and a side-mount oil tank.
- Safety features include an automatic spring loaded (pass over style) front safety lock, in-cab ¾-inch flashing LED hoist up warning light, back-up and hoist alarms and dual safety/maintenance props.
The WT-1216/X and WT-2018/X roll-off trucks have been thoroughly field tested in hauler operations to over 4,000 cycles and come with a standard one-year hoist and two-year limited hydraulic system warranty.