Click here to view a spec sheet.
We are excited to announce a machine specifically designed to meet the needs of our utility customers. The PL-180 (Personnel Lift) is Load King’s first machine designed specifically for the A92.2 standard. The PL-180 represents an advancement in this class aerial device with several features new to the industry. The main boom is 155 feet full power and mechanically synchronized, providing 165 feet of tip height. The included NON-INSULATED luffing jib and steel yoke-style basket provide 180 feet of working height. The luffing jib provides motion from zero to negative 80 degrees (relative to the boom). The remote controls operate all crane functions, including the luffing jib. For even higher reach, the basket may be installed on the two-piece (lattice and stinger) jib for a working height of 220 feet. At the end of this device’s economic life, we offer a conversion kit from the Aerial (A92.2) to the Crane (B30.5) standard, thereby providing a much larger market for resale.
Some of our favorite features are:
- Machine designed to A92.2 specifications
- 155-foot five-section, full-power boom
- 58-toot two-piece lattice jib with pull-out stinger
- Hand height of 180 feet when used with luffing attachment
- Maximum hand height of 228 feet with jib
- One-time conversion to B30.5 crane available
- Deluxe cab with dual-axis electric controls
- LK-1 control system with select-speed